Saturday, October 25, 2008

boo boo's stink!!





This week my sweet Lexie got her very first fat lip. She was hanging on the back of Ed's knee's with her head going thru the front, like under london bridges, when she lost her grip. So since her arms were behind her she got the full impact of the fall. It was so sad!! She was totally sure her daddy had just pushed her down. The grossest part was that she was eating some red grapes at the time. So she had a partly chewed up grape in her mouth that was kinda crushed in her teeth. Well her mouth was bleeding a bit so the red grape had a little blood on it and it was already a red one. So when I got her to open her mouth so I could see the first thing I saw was a chunk of grape "fleshy" junk. I was like craaaaappppppp!!! I thought she had bit a chunk of tongue off. Then I realized it was a grape. Whew!! Anyway's here's my poor little girl with her fat lip.

lookin like Julia Roberts...still adorable!!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Poor baby! I hate when my little sweeties get hurt... especially when it's all dad's fault! .. hee hee.

She does look like a young Julia Roberts. :)

Amy Pennington said...

poor lil one! but she is still precious as ever!

Lisa said...

Poor thing.

monkie mama said...

Poor little Lexie! What a trooper. She is still adorable!

monkie mama said...

P.S. Love the blog (tres cute!) My only complaint is that I don't have a chance to check it or comment more often. Your kiddos are adorable as ever (and so big!).

Terina Dee said...

Oh baby face, sworry this will marr her forever, you know.