Saturday, October 25, 2008

7 random things

So I am just really learning this blog etiquette so here goes. Julie tagged me in a post on listing 7 random things. Here goes.....
1. I think potatoes in any form are fab!! love em raw, love em mashed, love em fried.......you get the pix. They are the veggie of choice for me!!

2. I love, love, love, love musicals, my personal fave is Les Miserables.

3. I have a huge crush on John Krazinski!!

4. Love Jazzercise!! I am Angela's class manager for Keller Jazzercise. woot woot!!

5. I have always wanted to spank someone riding their bike on the road while they were riding. (not to hurt them....i just think with all that Lycra on their tight buns they prob need a good spank!!:))

6. I loooooovvvvveeee battle phlinx on pogo. I know, weird!! fun game though, and I will smack ya down!!

7. I just may burst into song at any given moment, and it may or may not apply to the conversation at the time. ( i think i'm a little ADD, lol)

6 comments:

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

In high school we would spank the biker bums. Now that I have a road bike, I am just glad we didn't kill anybody. With my startle reflex I am pretty sure that if someone drove up behind me and slapped my bum I would loose all voluntary muscle control, wet myself and somehow end up under the car.

As for jazzercise I have something special for you. Have you seen this lady? WOW! It is nice cuz you can do it along with her from home if you want.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQOhztgdvsE

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOO8ZhWFR4&feature=related


This one is my favorite!

Jules said...

It's about freakin' time.. LOL!

So the smacking the bikers wearing lycra is HILARIOUS! Now that I have that picture in my head.. my hand is craving to give one a good wallop.

BTW who is John Krazinski?

AND do you like phlinx as much as ..Tell him Dr Mario called. :)

Amy Pennington said...

that is greatness val...spank away!

Terina Dee said...

Yup, biker guys are spankable... can I just tell you. But watching him stretch into lycra at 5 am is enough to put you off jazzercize forever! It gets my heart rate up for all the wrong reasons.
That's why I do yoga, it's mostly breathing, and I can do that almost without thinking.

Jules said...

Hey! Any Halloween pics? Did you trick or treat in TX or OK? Time for an update girl. :)