Saturday, August 15, 2009

get in line sucka!!!

So yes little blog...you havent been even so much as opened in like months. Well, I just gotta say......STEP OFF!! Little blog, life has gotten crazy here and with an impending first grader and an adorable pre K girlie and several trips to Oklahoma in the last month and and and and.....well you can just take a seat for a little longer. I really admire people who do this whole blog deal but I dont even have time to read blogs lately. With the people around here for the most part its just the brags anyway....LOL, I crack myself up!!!! Oh yeah, and I totally forgot my password. That helps to remember those little details. :P So take that little blog, I have loads of fabulous pix but they must wait for now.

3 comments:

monkie mama said...

Too funny Val! My blog has been calling out for attention and I just keep telling it to take a number. You came to OK? Where was you at? Why didn't we see you? *sigh*

Heidi said...

Yes ... but taking the photos is the most important part!! So, you are ahead of the game.

Not to mention, your kids are HILARIOUS and CUTE! So you should brag more!! :)

Terina Dee said...

Go girl. Get on the blog. i gotta know what's up!!!! Two lines to the stalker will do me.