Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life Guidry style!!

So blog... my brain just freezes when I think of it. I love to read people's blogs but dont allow myself that much as it eats time from my day. Anyway, update... Ed's on the down side of school. The second half of the last semester starts next week. Excited and scared all at the same time!! Now the pressure of finding a
J O B to pay for all this school is gettin heavy. He's interviewing some, and has some fabulous leads. As for me I'm just trying to put it in His hands, if I think of it too much I just want to start forking my eyes out. Therefore, Heavenly Father....here ya go!! Oh, oh, oh!! Ed's a hand model too!! Yep you read that right, he brought home the business school brochure last night and he made the cover!!! He's actually more than a hand model, you can see a strong fabulous hand holding a studly business school card in focus and a blurry hot lookin guy in the background. Thats my man!! That alone should get him a whoppin awesome job!!!

Me...I'm in a biggest loser contest too and its sucking bigtime this year. Last year I lost 14 pounds in 12 weeks and won in our little group. But this year I'm teetering around the same 3 pounds of losing and finding. It sux!! I even gave up soda. I've actually gained weight by a couple of pounds. AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Suck, suck, suck!!! On the positive side I love church again for the most part. I have a great calling and work with some fabulous ladies. There's still plenty of drama but I'm trying to avoid it as much as I can. I quit church choir which makes me a bit sad but its worth it to be away from some of the crazieness. I'm also starting to do more hair which I LOVE!!

Ethan is doing awesome in first grade. His first grade play is "The cheese stands alone" and its next monday. I'm pretty excited to see my little pig( thats what his class is) sing about cheese. They've been working hard and it should be fun. I never thought I'd be such a softie but I totally am.

Lexi is loving pre K. She has some really cute little friends and is learning a ton. Its so different than when I was in school, these kiddos are learning so much so early. And they do great with it.

Zach attack is too fun!! He has such a fun personality. He loves church nursery. I dont know what was up with him but last Sunday he chatted up a storm in there. He usually doesnt talk at all at church. The ladies in there are fabulous though. I dont know if I ever want to be in a leadership role here. There are some really awesome people that I certainly wouldnt wanna follow.

So there we are in a nutshell!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow post a pic of the hand model! Definately put that on the resume! I hate church drama too! It is so hard. Don't let the crazies drive you away from something you love! Let 'em have it girl! If you want me to I'll come down and beat them up for you. I just noticed I use a lot of ! when I type! Glad to hear all is well in Guidry land. We are holding down the fort in BA.

Terina Dee said...

Love your updates! Glad the insanity is in check for a while. Theirs, never yours. I can still sing qui a paz demie shon loup, (can't spell who's afraid of the big bad wolf in french,) from Dia's first grade play, Troix le petite cochon-three little pigs. Ed could translate.