Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ethan's first day of Kindergarten

dontcha just love Lexie plastismile girl!!!


here's the school flag with some dang cute kiddos in front of it


Mrs Murphy
So we finally did it, Ethan is in school. He is loving it. I was doing so good barely crying at all when as I was walking back across the street( we live right across the street from Keller Harvel) I twisted my foot. It hurt more than a normal twist but I ignored it and went on so I could prove to Ed that I was a big girl and could send my kid to school without crying all day. As long as I kept moving I was fine. But when I drove to target to get a couple of things I was having some trouble walking so I got all I needed quickly and went home. I sat down at the puter for a few minutes before I had to walk across the street to get my boy. When I stood up I almost fell over. I was like holy crap I gotta go get Ethan. So I gimped over to get him. I'm sure that was quite amusing to watch. Serious hobbling. I was so fricken slow, Lexie kept asking why I was walking so slow. I made it in the house and passed out on the couch with my foot so sore that I was in tears. lol it was really pathetic. So Amy called in the middle of the whole mess and rushed over to save the day. Thank you so much Amy for all you do and did for me!!! I had never hurt my foot or ankle that bad before but dang what a great distraction for me. I wasnt sad at all after that. My fat fred flinstone foot hurt so bad that I couldnt see straight for a few days. LOL the Lord works in mysterious ways. ( gotta blame someone I guess, its too embarrassing to admit that I cant even walk anymore.....imagine the damage if I had been chewing gum!!!!)

4 comments:

Jules said...

Kindergarten? Oh my goodness time has flown! I am glad that you survived his first day. lol How did he do and does he want to go back?

p.s. I hope your ankle gets better quickly!

Murph said...

with a name like Murphy, what's not to like?

Jared and Elizabeth said...

Did this happen a while ago or do you really start school this late? I hope your foot feels better. And your children are so cute and big I can't believe Ethans in school already.

Sabeys said...

Hey, don't kid yourself. it wasn't the foot it was anxiety separation from kindergarden! I'd plan a week at a spa the day they all three start!

It's only fair!