Friday, November 14, 2008

Brook's 5th

Our cousin Brook had a princess party for her 5th birthday. Lexie of course wanted to be sleeping beauty. (her dress is pink after all!!) Lexie is all things pink lately. It was fun but Lexie had a little bit of a hard time sharing her cousin with the other girls. Lexie was also the youngest there too and so she did her shy thing.
Lexie and Brook and aunt Lauren in the background
making the cute tiara hat
Watching Taylor teach us all how to dance like a Princess!!


.....and then when I went in to check on Ethan at bedtime this is what I found!! I cannot wait to use this pix someday, some glorious day!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun party! I have feeling it won't be long before Lexie is out of her shell. She is such a cute princess!!!

That is an AWESOME pic of Ethan!!! Don't you love when you get that rare future blackmail pic?! :)

Cook Creations said...

Hey Val..I just found you! I saw your comments and wondered if that was you! Wow your kids have grown! It is funny how we think that they don't change if you don't see them much. Anyway, so cute. I will try to add you to my blog (I am still figuring out this thing)
Love ya!
Kim