Thursday, November 20, 2008

GNO!!!!

Ok, so I know that this is early but I am so fricken stoked I can barely sit down to type this. Amy and I read the Twilight series together, well she finished way before me but was there for me to call 24/7 about all the fun stuff. Anyway, so she and I made plans to be with the crazy fans of Twilight at midnight(yeah I know that makes us one of them). So Amy came over to help me make a shirt for the show. Well.....to make it for me. (the ironing challenged!!!) Which, by the way, she did a fabulous job and if you want to see it click here. Yes those really are my uhhhuuummmm on her blog. But isnt the shirt so dang cute!! Ames takes care of me!! We are going to Mi Chula's then going across the street to the Harkins for the loooonnnnnggggg wait. I may get intro'd to monster drink tonight. I havent stayed up this late in forfrickenever!! Well unless a kiddo or 3 tag teamed me. Which by the way happened last night and I am too excited getting ready to even try for a nap. Anyway, I just wanted to let ya know if ya wanna see my chest on da web, check it...yo!!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I feel like I'm 17 again!! This is not the last time you will hear about the movie from me I'm sure!!

5 comments:

Terina Dee said...

Okay that shirt is just skank.
It's too tight, and rhinstones? Am I sensing a crisis here, or are you stepping out of your mom personna? Look out ED!

How my husband wishes that just once in a while he could see the real me again, the one he married instead of the one that mothers him!

YOU GO GRILL! (Aidans spelling)

I want one of your shirts... and while I'm at it, one that says, "I am married to Mr. Darcy"!!!!

Lisa said...

I have another friend going at midnight too. You better post tomorrow, after you wake up of course!

Melisa said...

Did you tell me you had a blog?!

I am so jealous. I wanted to be one of "those" Twilight people. Alas, being hubby-less means I can't go until I find a sitter which is tomorrow. Sigh.

Jules said...

Too cute!

Did the movie live up to your expectations??? I'm trying to decide if I should read the book or watch the movie first.

Amy Pennington said...

thanks for the comment chicka! I can't wait to read your write up about the night! um and you were up bright and early this morning..probably listening to the soundtrack!