Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ethan's first kiss!!

So last night was literacy night at Ethan's school. Ed took the young 'uns to Mc D's and Ethan and I headed over for stories and fun, fun, fun!!! lol It actually was fun. The stories were fun and the teachers were so cute all dressed up. Anyway, McKayla was the only other kiddo from Ethan's class that was there so they were connected at the hip. He adores her and vise versa. She is sweet. Anyway, while I was talking to her mom and the crossing guard I looked over just in time to see McKayla kiss Ethan!! She was so embarrassed that I saw her but it was so cute that I hadda give her a wink. She has impeccable taste in men!!! It was a fabulous moment, I got some shots with my blackberry so if they come out I'll post em. I gotta figure that one out.

3 comments:

Jules said...

How adorable is that! Can't wait to see the pic! If you send it via picture text to me I can email it back to you to use. :)

Terina Dee said...

SO CUTE!!! Also, i need to learn how to do what you do when you say see this HERE. And when I click it goes... Sometime I'm gonna learn.

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

He is a ladies man!