Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pioneer breakfast



The pioneer breakfast went well yesterday. It was alot of fun. We had yummy breakfast and a great program by the youth. Then the kiddos had a parade around the back of the parking area of the church. It was so fun and everyone had a great time. Ethan rode his bike in the parade and he loved it. Such a big boy. Daddy pulled Zach and Lexie in the wagon. Maybe santa will bring new bikes for Christmas. I'll have to chat with him.




I got this cute shot of Lexie and Brook. (Brook is in yellow and Lexie is striped with their arms around each other) By the way.... I did this all by myself this time. (added a pix) lol its the little things ya know.


My house though still smells like bacon. AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!! I used to like bacon but it repulses me now. lol (note to self....never cook a ton of bacon again) It musta been good though, it was gone by shortly after 9 am. The breakfast started at 8:30 so once mormon standard time kicked in(15 mins late for everything) the bacon lasted about 20 mins. LOL The ladies at church helped so much. I didnt clean a thing, thats just the way I like it....hehehe.





It was way fun and even though I am totally a square peg here, I am here, so I will try to play the game.

4 comments:

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

You are so funny. I love your blog. You are doing a great job adding your own photos and such. It gets easier. I love the cousin pics. We need to get down there and get some cuz pics with our little long legged child. We are gonna look at tickets this week. I think she is going to like you guys. She has actually slept for a 6 hour stint the last 3 nights. She is an angel! See ya.

valgae said...

That is so suuuwwweeeeeettt about the sleep!! We cant wait to see you guys and especially Esther of course!! I'm sure you have already learned that you are totally secondary to her!! ;)

Amy Pennington said...

I love that picture and think it is great you had a good time. I can only imagine how long the house will smell like bacon

Murph said...

I smell bacon in my vegetarian home now...THANKS. heh.