Thursday, July 24, 2008

So, life never stops here in the Texas heat. But I got to go see Mamma Mia last weekend with the girlies at church. Oh my gosh that was the best show. I love the music and I was so loud that the guy next to me got up and left. ( I actually think he was sneaking into Batman.....at least thats what I am telling myself;)) The music is awesome and I loved Meryl Streep. 007 needed a few more singing lessons but still looked fine. I love cheesey musicals like that. I will definately be downloading the music on my new ipod. Yep, thats right I have a fancy new ipod because I have the best hubby ever. We already did our Christmas pressents to each other since we figure we wont want to spend money one each other then. The looming student situation that I am trying not to panic over. Ok, I'm not going there because it makes me break out in weird itchy hives if I'm not careful. So now I am thinking of rainbows and gummy bears.

I am helping plan a pioneer breakfast for the ward on Saturday. So since I was baptized in the 90's I think for the parade I'll wear a hot pink micro mini skirt and
some funky blue liner. I think that will confirm that I have officially lost it to the few Texans that dont already know it.

Ok, I am now going to try to attach a photo to this blog......wish me luck. Drum roll please. FAILURE!!!! Dang i suck at this technical world that I live in. Anyhow, maybe Ed can help later.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

lovin the micro mini!!!