Saturday, August 9, 2008

Date night!!

I had been waiting to post this because I wanted to get some Uno's clip art and attach it . But that is not going to happen. lol I just cant seem to get it together enough to do that. Anyhow, Ed and I worked at Uno's Pizzeria when we first got married. It was a way fun job and the food of course was fabuloso!! So last Saturday night we had a fabulous date night and we went to downtown Ft Worth. It was awesome, there were really neat street performers and the live music was awesome. It was hot but not too hot to walk around for awhile. It really is a beautiful city in the downtown area that is. So for dinner we went to Uno's and had pizza skins and spinocoli pizza and their yummy house salad with the red wine vinaigrette dressing. It was soooooo good!! It brought back so many memories and we had a great time seeing and smelling our past. We worked in the Tulsa store but there were alot of the same signs at bar and the tile floor. It was just so fun. Then we went to see Batman. Ohmygomy!!! That movie was frickin intense!! Really good though. Christain Bale is almost as hunky as my Ed, but not quite!! And the joker was about the scariest and funniest bad guy ever. Heath Ledger really did a fabulous job. Do you wanna see a magic trick?? lol I about jumped outa the chair when he did that!! Anyway, we got home really late and the next day was fast Sunday at church so we had all day to think about leftover Uno's for dinner. What a fabulous way to end a fast Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Murph said...

aw, I miss the Uno's life. life was so much simpler. ever hear from our Atlanta, non-hetero friend? Stan? Was that his name? Last time I was in Tulsa, the Uno's was gone...did it relocate or close? Wonder where Mr D is? AND, I think Vic is in the Dallas area.

Amy Pennington said...

sounds like a glorious date night for the two of you! christian bale is my free pass! He is the hunkiest man alive and I do say he is hotter then my husband.....I guess since there is no chance of me ever meeting him my hubby doeesn't mind.

Lisa said...

I remember your Uno's days and ed and chis' bachelor pad!